A Poll for all of my readers

Posted: Category: Family 7 Comments

If you haven’t figured it out, yes, we’re pregnant.  Actually, ROSANNA is pregnant and I just get to watch the process.  We’re having a hard time though… What is it going to be?  I mean, it’s a 50/50 chance, right?  Well, we find out shortly but would love to know what you think-

Pop Quiz... What will Brian and Rosanna have on February 19th?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

7 Responses to “A Poll for all of my readers”

• OK…we need somebody to break the tie!!

carrie — September 15, 2010 at 10:31 pm
  • It’s not 50/50. Also, if you have an ultrasound early and they tell you it’s a girl, don’t paint the room pink, buy girl clothes, only have girl names picked out. Many times the little boy hasn’t dropped his parts yet or is hiding them. Of course unless it’s absolutely obvious his pee pee is hanging between his legs. My wife does ultrasounds and we also have had a few friends think they’re having girl only to realize at another ultrasound they are having a boy.

Stewart — September 16, 2010 at 9:54 am
  • I think I just broke the tie. :)

Rosanna — September 16, 2010 at 3:48 pm
  • Is there a limit to voting? Is this like Dancing with the Babies or American Baby Idol? Or Top Baby? Or Survivor Baby? Or Big Baby Brother?

I will stop now.

carrie — September 16, 2010 at 8:22 pm
  • You won’t have anything on Feb 19th. You’ll have a baby on Feb 22.

Emery — September 18, 2010 at 3:18 pm
  • Congrats Brian (and Rosanna) – I would strongly recommend that you consider keeping the sex a mystery until birth next FEB; just make sure you tell everyone involved on the medical side (especially the ultrasound tech). This is one of the last great surprises that recent technology can steal from you (if you let it). All through millenium prior to the early 1960’s Mom’s & Dad’s had no expectation of knowing the sex until baby popped out; is this really an advancement? Baby shower gifts, room color, clothing, etc. can all be gender neutral (green, yellow, gothic black if you like, etc) – and can get specific after birth. There’s no hurry, it’s worth the wait.

Erik Scheller — September 21, 2010 at 12:43 pm
  • I think I just broke the tie. :)

Amelia Maddox — December 23, 2010 at 11:24 pm